Join a leading mid-market advisory firm who are looking to hire managers to join their leading TAS practice.
As TAS Manager, you will lead the delivery of client engagements, serve as the day-to-day point of contact for the client, guide a team of consultants through the project lifecycle, and ensure that high quality projects are consistently executed on time and on budget. While continuing to develop your project and people management skills, you will further augment your advisory toolkit and subject-matter specialization by developing deeper client relationships and leading larger, more complex deals.
- You have a passion for developing and maintaining client relationships
- You get the job done and have fun doing it
- You thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic work environment
- You readily identify problems and instinctively look for solutions
- You demonstrate analytical rigor and strong written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy participating in internal and external company initiatives such as community service, training, recruiting, and firm events
- You have the ability and desire to travel as required based on client location
What’s in it for you?
- When you join the Transaction Services (TS) practice as TAS Manager, you will be part of a team working hand in hand with clients to help them evaluate the financial and commercial risks and opportunities associated with acquiring or selling a business.
- Most of the deals we advise on involve corporate or PE-backed middle-market entities, enabling you to work with numerous clients across a range of transactions of varying complexity.
- Here, TS operates as a dedicated, standalone practice that collaborates closely with other practice areas, resulting in greater visibility across advisory work.
- As part of a 3–4-member project team, you’ll work closely with Managing Director-level leaders who are invested in your individual development along with the growth of the practice.
What you’ll be doing
- Use financial acumen, including knowledge of accounting standards such as GAAP, to assist clients on a variety of financial and tax issues associated with M&A transactions
- Draft EBITDA tables with supporting calculations and net working capital analysis while factoring in the underlying metrics of the business
- Lead management meetings for due diligence projects
- Highlight the risks and opportunities associated with gross margins, working capital requirements, or synergy assessments
- Coordinate and manage engagements throughout the transaction life cycle
- Participate actively in the development of junior team members by providing coaching and performance feedback, and fostering a team-based working culture
For more information please apply using the apply button.
View more jobs or get in touch to talk about your career. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with latest market trends.