Join a leading mid-market advisory firm who are looking to hire Directors to join their leading TAS practice.
As TAS Director, you will partner directly with clients to help them evaluate the financial and commercial risks and opportunities associated with acquiring or selling a business.
What is the opportunity?
Here, the Transaction Services (TS) practice, operates as a dedicated, standalone practice, which enables greater opportunity to independently build upon business relationships while developing subject-matter expertise within a specific industry or offering.
- You have a passion for developing and maintaining client relationships
- You get the job done and have fun doing it
- You thrive in an ever-changing, dynamic work environment
- You readily identify problems and instinctively look for solutions
- You demonstrate analytical rigor and strong written and verbal communication skills
- You enjoy participating in internal and external company initiatives such as community service, training, recruiting, and firm events
- You have the ability and desire to travel as required based on client location
What’s in it for you?
When you join the Transaction Services (TS) practice, you will be part of a team working hand in hand with clients to help them evaluate the financial and commercial risks and opportunities associated with acquiring or selling a business. Most of the deals we advise on involve corporate or PE-backed middle-market entities, enabling you to work with numerous clients across a range of transactions of varying complexity. Here, TS operates as a dedicated, standalone practice that collaborates closely with other practice areas, resulting in greater visibility across advisory work. As part of a 3–4-member project team, you’ll work closely with Managing Director-level leaders who are invested in your individual development along with the growth of the practice.
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee completion of EBITDA and net working capital analyses underlying a deal’s critical valuation metrics while assessing the corporate governance and financial reporting environment
- Lead due diligence projects to highlight the risks and opportunities associated with growth, working capital requirements, or underperformance of target companies
- Oversee preparation of earnings and net working capital analysis for buy- and sell-side deals
- Lead internal management meetings, client discussions, and executive management interviews of target companies
- Contribute actively to the development of people leaders into future practice leaders
- Provide guidance and issue resolution support to teams across multiple concurrent client engagements
- Partner with the practice’s executive leaders to conduct business development activities
Register your interest or apply to the job using the apply button.
View more jobs or get in touch to talk about your career. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with latest market trends.