Are you interested in developing your career within one of the industry’s premier risk advisory groups, as Senior Consultant – Internal Controls?
We are partnered with a leading multinational consulting group, to support their recruitment for a Senior Consultant – Internal Controls, with extensive experience in the financial services sector.
This organisation offers an excellent platform for professional growth and salaries above the industry standard.
What you’ll be doing
- Demonstrate understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, and related regulatory and compliance standards
- Perform internal audit assurance activities (internal audits over financial, operational, compliance, and strategic risk areas as well as execution of SOX-related activities and EQARs), consult with engagement leadership and clients on strategic plans and other business matters, and help to anticipate emerging risks for our clients
- Use problem solving and critical thinking skills to quickly identify internal control deficiencies, evaluate their risk implications, and draw the appropriate conclusions to best advise our clients
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design, and implement products and services
- Support client engagements by helping plan the audit approach and scope, preparing the audit program, determining auditing procedures, seeing the audit process through completion, and applying internal audit standards in accordance with the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Bachelor’s degree (in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in internal audit in the Financial Services industry
- Ability to travel 30%
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- 3 + years’ experience working in large banking institutions
- Ability to state complex issues simply
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with working in an ambiguous environment
- Certification as CPA, CIA, CISA and/or PMP preferred
This is a unique opportunity for someone to grow their career in one of the world’s most respected advisory functions that could provide unrivalled access to wide range of financial services clients.
For more information please apply using the apply button, or contact Chris Purwin.
View more jobs or get in touch to talk about your career. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with latest market trends.