The Senior Consultant – GCP Cloud Engineer role allows for you to have countless opportunities to grow, develop, create and lead.
If you are a Senior Consultant – GCP Cloud Engineer in Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary or Ottawa and looking to grow, develop and make an impact, this is the job for you.
Our promise to you
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You have autonomy: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements, and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
What we are looking for
- An expert or working experience in GCP, with well-versed knowledge in one or more services such as:
- VPC (Hybrid Connectivity, Security Groups, Cloud VPN, Cloud Load Balancing, Traffic Director, etc.)
- IaaS Services (Compute Engine, Cloud GPU, App Engine, Autoscaler)
- Storage Services (Cloud Storage, Filestore, Cloud Storage Archive, Storage Transfer service)
- RDS Services (Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner, Postgres, MSSQL)
- Container Services (GKE, Cloud Run, Artifact Registry)
- Experience with Cloud Migration Strategy, Cloud Security and Serverless Cloud Computing concepts as it pertains to GCP
- Experience using Terraform is a must
Register your interest or apply to the job using the apply button. Or get in touch with Roma Patel, Consultant, to discuss your suitability on firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 347 871 3923
View more jobs or get in touch to talk about your career. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with latest market trends.