Are you a Senior Consultant – DevOps Cloud Engineer looking to grow, develop and make an impact?
The Senior Consultant – DevOps Cloud Engineer role will result in countless opportunities to develop, grow, learn, connect, and lead.
What we bring to the table
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- The choice is yours: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements, and the mindset to help you be as successful as possible.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
What we are looking for?
- Kubernetes experience – setup and maintenance of Kubernetes clusters on AWS, Azure, GCP and on-prem
- Kubernetes package management tools – Helm
- Templating using Kustomize or Jinja2
- Strong working knowledge of AWS or Azure CLI
- Scripting experience in Python or bash
- Configuration management using Ansible or Saltstack
- Infrastructure as code using Terraform or Cloudformation
- Expertise in version control systems – Bitbucket, Git
- Building continuous integration & delivery pipelines- CI/CD tools such as Spinnaker, ArgoCD, Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines, AWS Codebuild and CodePipeline
- Experience in setting up monitoring tools (such as Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager, New Relic, Dynatrace)
- Experience in setting up logging infrastructure (Logstash, Fluentd, Elasticsearch, Syslog)
- Database setup and troubleshooting – Mongodb, Postgresql, Mysql
- Knowledge of setting up secret management tools like HashiCorp Vault, Hashicorp Consul, Azure Key Vault and AWS Secrets Manager
- Exposure to Salesforce and Serverless setup
- Deep understanding of branching strategies, Linux OS (Redhat, Debian), Kubernetes, Docker, networking, TLS, Ingress controllers
- Experience with artifact tools (such as Nexus, Cloud smith, Jfrog)
- Experience with security scanning tools like SNYK, Fortify and Anchore
- Understanding of common networking principles and technologies (domain name systems, load balancers, reverse proxies, firewalls, etc.)
- Understanding of common cloud computing concepts, including virtual machines, virtual networks, autoscaling, serverless computing, and identity & access management
- Understanding of security principles and best practices
- Understanding of deployment best practices
- Experience supporting and maintaining production deployments
- Deep understanding of DevOps methodology principles
- Understanding of QA testing is a plus
Register your interest and apply to the job using the apply button. Or get in touch with Roma Patel, Technology Consultant, to discuss your suitability on email@example.com or +1 347 871 3923
View more jobs or get in touch to talk about your career. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with latest market trends.