Are you a Senior Consultant – AWS Cloud Engineer looking to grow, develop and make an impact?
The Senior Consultant – AWS Cloud Engineer role will result in countless opportunities to develop, grow, learn, connect, and lead.
What we will offer you?
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can do things your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements, and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
What we are looking for
- Bilingualism (French and English), written and spoken
- AWS expertise or work experience, with in-depth knowledge of one or more services, such as:
- Virtual Private Cloud (VPC): IPAM, routing table, VPN/Direct Connect, transit gateway, security groups, VPC peering, Cloud load balancer ALB/ELB/NLB, etc.
- Infrastructure-service (IaaS): EC2, AMI, Snapshots, EBS, Autoscaling
- Storage services: S3, EFS, Glacier, Storage Gateway, AWS Backup
- Relational Database Service (RDS): MySQL, Aurora, Postgres, MSSQL
- Containers as a service: ECS, EKS, Fargate, Container Registry
- Experience with concepts such as the development of a strategy to migrate towards the Cloud, Cloud security, and server-less Cloud computing concepts with respect to GCP
- Experience with Terraform is an asset
- AWS Cloud computing certification (Associate Developer, Associate SysOps Administrators, Associate/Professional Solutions Architect, Professional DevOps Engineer)
- Experience deploying CI/CD Pipelines
- Knowledge of different operating systems: Linux, Windows
- Knowledge of containerization: Kubernetes, Docker
- Direct experience with Ansible
Register your interest or apply to the job using the apply button. Or get in touch with Roma Patel, Consultant, to discuss your suitability on firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 347 871 3923.
View more jobs or get in touch to talk about your career. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with latest market trends.