The organisation has won awards for their culture and are named as one of the fastest growing firms in the US.
Join a leading business advisory firm who are looking to hire an Office Managing Partner to lead their expansion in Texas.
What is the opportunity?
As the Office Managing Partner (OMP), you will be responsible for being a brand ambassador in the market for the firm, developing clients, setting the culture – in line with the company’s overall culture – and facilitating growth across numerous service lines, as well as taking responsibility for delivery on some clients or service lines.
- You have a proven leadership background, with 20+ years of experience
- You will ideally have Big 4 experience
- You will have experience in fostering a collaborative and diverse team
- You will have proven ability to develop strong relationships with existing and new clients alike.
- You should have strong business development and networking skills
- You enjoy participating in internal and external company initiatives and have effective verbal and written communication skills – including at executive level
- You should have high enthusiasm and a strong entrepreneurial spirit!
What is in it for you?
When you join this award-winning boutique firm, you join a commitment from leadership to making the firm somewhere that people want to work, and feel they are part of something. This means you will be part of a collaborative culture that is all pulling in the same direction. There is equity alongside an extremely competitive package.
What you will be doing
- You will set the strategy and direction for the office meaning you will have control of the performance without the bureaucracy of a larger firm.
- Oversee all advisory teams including Accounting Advisory, Business Transformation, Risk & Compliance and Cybersecurity within the West Region
- Account Management for key accounts
- Lead business development strategy and pursue opportunities in the market to generate sustainable, repeatable revenue
- Coaching and Development for Partners and Directors in the market
- Technical Delivery Oversight – taking ownership for delivery on key client engagements
- Recruiting and Retention – attracting, hiring, and retaining top talent
Register your interest, or apply, using the apply button.
View more jobs or get in touch to talk about your career. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with latest market trends.