Are you an IT Risk Director, keen to be a key senior hire at an industry leading consulting group?
We are supporting an respected consulting group recruit the right IT Risk Director for their IT risk and advisory group.
They offer an excellent platform for development and growth, coupled with a generous compensation for the right individual.
Directors lead project teams and interact with clients and their external auditors (or other professional service firms) on all aspects of engagements, including:
- reviewing IT controls testing, process narratives, flow charts or procedures for other types of assessments;
- approving engagement scope, project plans, risk assessments, testing approach and specific procedures;
- identifying areas for improvement and value-add;
- preparing reports or other appropriately styled presentations of findings and recommendations;
- preparation for, and participation in Audit Committee meetings or other senior management meetings;
- developing and managing relationships with client management;
- managing engagement economics; and business development with new and existing clients.
Furthermore, Directors are seen as part of the Firm’s leadership and have internal responsibilities for staff development, training, internal projects, and the continual improvement of the Risk Advisory team.
Certified CISA, CIA or other standard auditing certification combined with solid IT audit experience. Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Audit, Management Information Systems, or similar relevant degree will be considered in lieu of formal qualification (non-certified hires are required to become certified within 1 year from the date of hire);
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, CPA and/or MBA combined with solid accounting experience are preferred but not required;
- 7 to 12 years of experience in public accounting and/or industry performing IT audit, systems implementations, or Information Security;
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, and ability to assimilate easily into teams;
- Strong technical skills and a working knowledge of SOX IT General Controls, COSO, SOC 1, and SOC 2;
- Awareness of ISO 27001, NIST standards, HIPAA, FAIR, and other relevant standards;
- Effective analytical and critical thinking abilities;
- Entrepreneurial nature, self-motivated, ethical, and dependable;
- Strong project management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation during an exciting period of rapid expansion.
For more information please apply using the apply button, or contact Chris Purwin.
View more jobs or get in touch to talk about your career. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with latest market trends.