Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder?
Are you an IAM Senior Consultant, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues – without the extensive demands of travel?
If so, read on as this might be the role you’re looking for.
Work you’ll do
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Execute advanced services and supervise staff in delivering basic services
- Responsible for installing, integrating and deploying SailPoint, CyberArk, Okta, ForgeRock, Savyint, Thycotic, and Beyond Trust products in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Post-sales requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Manage project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients to exceed client expectations.
- 3+ years of experience in developing, implementing or architecting information systems.
- 3+ years of experience with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software into clients’ infrastructure and applications.
- 2+ years of experience with installation, integration and deployment of one of the following IAM products: SailPoint, CyberArk, ForgeRock, Okta, BeyondTrust, Thycotic or Ping in a client environment.
- 2+ years managing projects through the full system development lifecycle.
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology, Finance, Business or relevant field.
Register your interest or apply to the job using the apply button.
View more jobs or get in touch to talk about your career. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with latest market trends.