Are you an Accounting Advisory Manager looking to work directly with senior leadership of Fortune 500 companies, with over 6 years’ experience in public or corporate accounting?
As an Accounting Advisory Manager, you will lead project teams and interact with clients and their Big 4 auditors on all aspects of engagements. This incudes: report writing, developing and managing relationships with client management, and business development.
What is the opportunity?
- Integration with clients’ senior management to solve complex accounting issues and for preparation of proposed resolutions
- Review of work prepared by consultants on operational due diligence for complex transactions (i.e. acquisitions & divestitures, stock offerings and debt raises, IPO’s)
- Review of Consultants’ deliverables of financial and regulatory information in accordance with SEC and regulatory requirements (i.e. – 10K’s, 10Q’s, S-1 and S-4 filings, audit coordination).
- Research & documentation projects related to new ASC accounting standards (i.e. – ASC 842, ASC 606)
What’s in it for you?
- Generous Compensation Package: Including overtime bonus and an equity offering
- Work-life Balance: Your base salary is based on a 40-hour contract, having a good work-life balance is seen as essential, however if you are working above 40 hours a week, you will be paid at an overtime rate.
- Flexibility: Hybrid and Remote working arrangements are openly embraced!
- Training, Development and Social Events: You will have the opportunity to attend several events focused on mentorship and training in addition to company-wide celebrations (you can even bring a +1!)
Alongside your education and strong technical skills (including working knowledge of U.S GAAP and SEC reporting) developed from experience within public/corporate accounting, you will need to lead by example, excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills are essential, as well as being a team player who can assimilate easily into different groups.
You will have impeccable client serving skills, being proactive in identifying their needs and building a good relationship with them, you should be committed to providing a high-quality service and focusing on ensuring positive resolutions to conflict.
As a person, you should be entrepreneurial by nature, your colleagues will expect you to be motivated to produce your best work, as well as being someone they can rely on as an ethical and dependable individual.
What else will you be doing?
- Process improvement projects and implementation of changes
- Lead and mentor consultants, acting as a role model and providing creative solutions that enhance consultant’s overall experience
- Participate in the firm’s recruiting efforts, client relationship building and business development efforts.
Register your interest, or apply, using the apply button.
View more jobs or get in touch to talk about your career. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date with latest market trends.